Monday, November 3, 2014

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun

I feel as though I missed an opportunity to do a bunch of great blog foodie posting. Over the last five months I have been unemployed, which you would have thought would give me lots of time to cook (I really just trolled the Internet and applied to jobs). I did however make some delicious new foods!

Perhaps my favorite one is vegan biscuits! Deliciousness!

There are lots of recipes out there but by far the best one out there is appropriately named the best damn vegan biscuits, created by the minimalist baker


I have used this recipe to make biscuits with apple inside and another great recipe, a vegan breakfast casserole by Namely Mary!


I am also going to say that her tofu scramble recipe is the closest thing to an egg scramble I have yet found, and makes the above casserole taste like a fastfood breakfast sandwich! YUM!


Other news! My girlfriend is no longer my girlfriend, but my wife! We were married June 28, 2014! Oh happiness! We used a great caterer in NJ who was able to make the best vegan food ever. Not to mention that she even used my carrot cake recipe for the wedding cake! If you ever need an event catered, vegan or not use Bex Eatery. http://www.bexkitchen.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment